How You Can Simplify Multi-Experience Development with DhiWise
The mobile application has the most impact on business. Gartner says that the future of mobile app development is Multiexperience. The user can interact with your organization through various means. It can be web or mobile applications, voice assistants, or wearable devices.
In order to increase the number of customers and to improve their satisfaction, business organizations need to implement a multi-experience development strategy, so that they can build scalable and high-quality applications across different platforms.
What is Multi Experience development?
The concept was first introduced by Gartner in the year 2019. According to Gartner “more than 25% of mobile apps, progressive web apps, and conversational apps at large enterprises will be built and run through a multi-experience development platform” by 2023.
Multiexperience is all about adapting to the growing market demand for high quality and better user experience for the customers using different devices. Therefore, business owners need to build apps that can run on different platforms and scale easily to provide a consistent user experience.
Why do organizations need Multi experience development?
For the business organization, it is challenging to build and maintain applications for different platforms. That’s the reason why the companies prefer to launch an application first on a single platform(Android or web) and then move towards other platforms (iOS or Wearable technologies).
However, over time adding new features for each of those applications slows down the development speed. The reason is the implementation of business logic on different platforms is slightly different and thus takes time to test and interpret data.
If organizations fail to provides a high-quality user experience across different platforms, customers will automatically lose interest in your outdated app and will search for a better option. In such a case, users prefer to use the other app that has the same offering and high-quality experience.
So what can be the solution?
It is possible to overcome such problems by implementing a multi-experience development strategy to retain your customers across a variety of platforms.
Important aspects to consider for Multiexperience development
To start on multi-experience development it is important to plan for the following things first.
1. Select the technology that supports multi platform development
Technology selection highly influences your development strategy, you can choose a cross-platform development technology like Kotlin Multiplatform, Flutter, or React Native to keep the development cost and budget in control or opt for traditional native development for complete customization.
2. Development speed and cost
Multi-experience development is expensive and time-consuming. Developers must focus on how to reduce the cost and time of development without affecting the quality. It can be achieved by eliminating the repetitive tasks in-app development, allowing code reuse, and implementing clean code architecture.
3. Team Collaboration and sharing
To deliver new functionalities on the regular basis there should be coordination among the backend and frontend development teams. Having a good collaborative environment help developers to roll out things quickly without being blocked.
4. Implementing API-first approach
Developers must plan for API first development as it has a lot of benefits such as parallel software development, improves developer’s experience, reduces app failure risk and development cost while optimizing development processes.
With API first approach your organization can easily extend the development for other platforms as soon as the need arrives.
If you have decided to increase your customer reach across the different platforms and searching for a flexible solution, then here is a revolutionary way to achieve it.
Simplify your multi-experience development with DhiWise
DhiWise is a new-age ProCode platform empowering developers to quickly build web and mobile applications while keeping expenses lower, and without sacrificing the quality.
It comes up with the features and support for technologies allowing developers to create cross-platform or native applications with ease and provides complete flexibility for modification.
What does it offer?
Here are some key functionalities that simplify your multi-experience development.
- DhiWise Kotlin Builder speeds up your cross-platform and native Kotlin app development. It helps you to,
– Generate source code automatically
– Access code directly via browser
– Build UI for desktop, devices, admin and mobile or any other platform
– UI ready for desktop, device, admin, mobile, or any other platform
– Convert your Figma design to Kotlin Code
– Set up screen navigation
– Reduces app crashes
– Speed up the entire application lifecycle
- Accelerates your backend application development in Node- Express.js by,
– Automatically generating APIs
– Setting up authentication and authorization
– Setting up custom Routes and query builder
– Generates source code automatically with MVC or clean code architecture
– Auto generating swagger and postman documentation.
- Helps you to build a React admin panel for backend management and allows you to,
– Configure your admin panel layout
– Choose and add themes that are best for your audience
– Set page loader, stander, or traditional
– Set up views for specific action.
– Mange backend model components, attributes, and define action all from the set interface.
Once you completed building your application on DhiWise you can extract the source code to use in your project.
This is how DhiWise allows you to build scalable native and cross-platform applications quickly that in turn simplify your multi-experience development ensuring the consistent user experience across web, mobile, voice assistants, and wearable technologies.