- Experience in React Native App Development
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Ability to implement designs and functionality provided by UI/UX teams
- Ability to write the unit test cases for React Native app
- Smart in debugging the bugs and finding the RCA
- Good to have understanding of production deployment of the app in the App Store and Play Store
- Good to have familiarity with Firebase
- Good to have knowledge of Redux
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
What we can offer?
We believe that every developer should be human first, developer second. That’s why we help you to spend some precious moments with your loved one while not hurting your pocket by offering professional as well as personal benefits.
- We treat every individual with the highest level of glory.
- We offer a great place to work where you can compete with other people, not to win the race, but to do better in upcoming races of career!
- We let you work with cutting edge technologies and cultivate your skills.
- We make sure that you never feel daunted while going through a bad time in your professional life as well as personal life.
- We welcome you with a smile, not with a contract!
- Your working hours would be flexible.
- We don’t work on weekends!
- We provide a medical package.
- You can enjoy free participation in conferences, courses, and workshops at Coruscate.
- You can talk to our global clients freely and learn about global cultural.
- You will be rewarded with free learning resources such as the latest books and online courses.
- Transparency – We promote transparency. Because being open and transparent about the good and bad gives the stakeholders the facts to make the best decisions.
- Learn and Teach – We learn from our past and act on long-term as well as short-term goals.
- Think Long Term – We work smartly and figure out the future impact of our work prior to execution.
- Share the Pain – We act with kindness, empathy, and respect. And we share each other’s burdens — personal as well as professional.
- Own it– We make clients’ goals our goals and we take responsibility for everything we do.
- Give a Shit – We give a shit about the results and about getting better. We give a shit even when it gets difficult.
- BE/ MCA/ MSCIT/ BTech/ MTech/ ME