- 1-2 years of relevant experience with React.js
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience working with third party client libraries and APIs integration.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Implement UI in React.JS with high quality
- Knowledge of GIT, SVN technology
- Write well-designed , testable , efficient code
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface.
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
- Also responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module
What can we offer?
If you join our team, you will have a chance to work on global, innovative projects in the IoT field. You will have access to the latest technologies and work on a range of breakthrough products. You will help lead technological and digital innovations that improve every aspect of life.
To get a better picture of what we can offer you, check our Careers page.
- a competitive compensation which will depend on your own experience
- a chance to profit from our experience
- a chance to share your knowledge with the rest of the team as well as young colleagues
- a chance to communicate your own ideas and bring them to life
- BE/ MCA/ MSCIT/ BTech/ MTech/ ME