- Good knowledge on Manual testing concepts.
- Good understanding on how to write functional and regression test cases.
- Understanding of how software applications work.
- Should know about project management tools and bug tracking tools.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience in Web services (REST API) & Web application testing.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test scenarios and test cases.
- Understand software requirements.
- Prepare test scenarios.
- Execute test cases.
- Report defects.
- Prepare test reports.
- Maintain Quality at all times and be responsible towards the work assigned.
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
- Discover bugs within software.
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing.
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter.
What can we offer?
If you join our team, you will have a chance to work on global, innovative projects in the IoT field. You will have access to the latest technologies and work on a range of breakthrough products. You will help lead technological and digital innovations that improve every aspect of life.
To get a better picture of what we can offer you, check our Careers page.
- a competitive compensation which will depend on your own experience
- a chance to profit from our experience
- a chance to share your knowledge with the rest of the team as well as young colleagues
- a chance to communicate your own ideas and bring them to life
Experience Required: 0 – 3 Years
- BE/ MCA/ MSCIT/ BTech/ MTech/ ME