- 1 to 3 years of experience with Flutter SDK and Dart programming language.
- Strong knowledge on Flutter widgets like Cupertino for iOS and Material Components for Android.
- Knowledge on building flutter module and flutter plug-ins.
- Experience working on mobile platform like Android/iOS is required.
- Good knowledge in OOPS concepts and JAVA.
- Experienced in building mobile applications that utilizes web services (SOAP / REST / JSON / GSON).
- Worked on Dart.js
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Good knowledge of database (MySQL, SQLlite, RealM).
- Knowledge on play-store publishing & distribution.
- Identify problems and bottlenecks before hand and report to the concerned personnel.
- Strong knowledge on mobile app development cycle and design principles.
- Knowledge and experience with UX/UI design skills.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Flutter platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What we can offer?
We believe that every developer should be human first, developer second. That’s why we help you to spend some precious moments with your loved one while not hurting your pocket by offering professional as well as personal benefits.
- We treat every individual with the highest level of glory.
- We offer a great place to work where you can compete with other people, not to win the race, but to do better in upcoming races of career!
- We let you work with cutting edge technologies and cultivate your skills.
- We make sure that you never feel daunted while going through a bad time in your professional life as well as personal life.
- We welcome you with a smile, not with a contract!
- Your working hours would be flexible.
- We don’t work on weekends!
- We provide a medical package.
- You can enjoy free participation in conferences, courses, and workshops at Coruscate.
- You can talk to our global clients freely and learn about global cultural.
- You will be rewarded with free learning resources such as the latest books and online courses.
- Transparency – We promote transparency. Because being open and transparent about the good and bad gives the stakeholders the facts to make the best decisions.
- Learn and Teach – We learn from our past and act on long-term as well as short-term goals.
- Think Long Term – We work smartly and figure out the future impact of our work prior to execution.
- Share the Pain – We act with kindness, empathy, and respect. And we share each other’s burdens — personal as well as professional.
- Own it– We make clients’ goals our goals and we take responsibility for everything we do.
- Give a Shit – We give a shit about the results and about getting better. We give a shit even when it gets difficult.
- BE/ MCA/ MSCIT/ BTech/ MTech/ ME