- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Experience with installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments
- Experience with Automation software (e.g., Ansible, Puppet, engine, Chef)
- Encryption and key management technologies
- Monitoring systems
- Virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
- DevOps concepts such as Infrastructure as Code
- Orchestration services – Kubernetes, Runtime Containers, Dockers
- CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins
- Infrastructure Automation
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Good knowledge of AWS service configurations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good critical/Analytical thinking and Problem-solving attitude
- Fast track your candidature through Video Resumes
- DevOps Certification is a plus
- To help us build functional systems that improve customer experience
- To deploy product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs
- To execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Implementing integrations requested by customers
- Deploying updates and fixes
What we can offer?
We believe that every developer should be human first, developer second. That’s why we help you to spend some precious moments with your loved one while not hurting your pocket by offering professional as well as personal benefits.
- We treat every individual with the highest level of glory.
- We offer a great place to work where you can compete with other people, not to win the race, but to do better in upcoming races of career!
- We let you work with cutting edge technologies and cultivate your skills.
- We make sure that you never feel daunted while going through a bad time in your professional life as well as personal life.
- We welcome you with a smile, not with a contract!
- Your working hours would be flexible.
- We don’t work on weekends!
- We provide a medical package.
- You can enjoy free participation in conferences, courses, and workshops at Coruscate.
- You can talk to our global clients freely and learn about global cultural.
- You will be rewarded with free learning resources such as the latest books and online courses.
- Transparency – We promote transparency. Because being open and transparent about the good and bad gives the stakeholders the facts to make the best decisions.
- Learn and Teach – We learn from our past and act on long-term as well as short-term goals.
- Think Long Term – We work smartly and figure out the future impact of our work prior to execution.
- Share the Pain – We act with kindness, empathy, and respect. And we share each other’s burdens — personal as well as professional.
- Own it – We make clients’ goals our goals and we take responsibility for everything we do.
- Give a Shit – We give a shit about the results and about getting better. We give a shit even when it gets difficult.
- BE/ MCA/ MSCIT/ BTech/ MTech/ ME