Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in inbound or outbound sales.
- Software presentation/demo.
- Documentation of business requirements.
- Communication with tech-team, stakeholders and business owner.
- Assertive communication for negotiation, timelines and budget expectations.
- Documentation of proposal, contracts, project scope and milestones.
- Time and task management (MoM, followup on open tasks and meetings).
- Market research, competition and feasibility analysis.
- Identification of customer acquisition and life-time value of users.
- Strategy to device, launch and assess campaigns for business expansion.
- Networking on LinkedIn and other platforms to source leads and suppliers.
- Outbound followups via follow ups, calls and chat.
- Presentation skills to highlight problems and potential solutions to internal as well as external customers.
What we can offer?
We believe that every developer should be human first, developer second. That’s why we help you to spend some precious moments with your loved one while not hurting your pocket by offering professional as well as personal benefits.
- We treat every individual with the highest level of glory.
- We offer a great place to work where you can compete with other people, not to win the race, but to do better in upcoming races of career!
- We let you work with cutting edge technologies and cultivate your skills.
- We make sure that you never feel daunted while going through a bad time in your professional life as well as personal life.
- We welcome you with a smile, not with a contract!
- Your working hours would be flexible.
- We don’t work on weekends!
- We provide a medical package.
- You can enjoy free participation in conferences, courses, and workshops at Coruscate.
- You can talk to our global clients freely and learn about global cultural.
- You will be rewarded with free learning resources such as the latest books and online courses.
- Transparency – We promote transparency. Because being open and transparent about the good and bad gives the stakeholders the facts to make the best decisions.
- Learn and Teach – We learn from our past and act on long-term as well as short-term goals.
- Think Long Term – We work smartly and figure out the future impact of our work prior to execution.
- Share the Pain – We act with kindness, empathy, and respect. And we share each other’s burdens — personal as well as professional.
- Own it– We make clients’ goals our goals and we take responsibility for everything we do.
- Give a Shit – We give a shit about the results and about getting better. We give a shit even when it gets difficult.
- BE/ MCA/ MSCIT/ BTech/ MTech/ ME