- Strong communication (verbal & written), presentation, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Technical Writing, Decision Making, Problem Solving and Team Building
- Business case development experience
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and inquisitive mindset
- Critical thinking and problem-solving proficiency
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Understand the client’s requirements, grasp and present the vision, technical solutions and value propositions
- Ensure that the proposed/design solutions are aligned to client’s business requirements
- Prepare technical docs like understanding document, User Stories and Use cases ,FRD, BRD, SRS, architecture diagram, work flows, flow charts etc
- Make Wireframes & use Project Management Tools.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliabilityCommunication with Client and In-house team to find a solution for any technical requirements & to make sure that project deliver on time
- Perform research and interviews to determine IT business requirements and then translate such into specifications for technical projects
- Assist in business Change Management activities
- Provide leadership assistant to several other analysts in planning, analysis and execution of plans
- Perform Quality assurance activities to ensure quality of the product
- Engage with prospective customers to pitch solutions to meet their business requirements
- Product presentation and demonstration
What we can offer?
We believe that every developer should be human first, developer second. That’s why we help you to spend some precious moments with your loved one while not hurting your pocket by offering professional as well as personal benefits.
- We treat every individual with the highest level of glory.
- We offer a great place to work where you can compete with other people, not to win the race, but to do better in upcoming races of career!
- We let you work with cutting edge technologies and cultivate your skills.
- We make sure that you never feel daunted while going through a bad time in your professional life as well as personal life.
- We welcome you with a smile, not with a contract!
- Your working hours would be flexible.
- We don’t work on weekends!
- We provide a medical package.
- You can enjoy free participation in conferences, courses, and workshops at Coruscate.
- You can talk to our global clients freely and learn about global cultural.
- You will be rewarded with free learning resources such as the latest books and online courses.
- Transparency – We promote transparency. Because being open and transparent about the good and bad gives the stakeholders the facts to make the best decisions.
- Learn and Teach – We learn from our past and act on long-term as well as short-term goals.
- Think Long Term – We work smartly and figure out the future impact of our work prior to execution.
- Share the Pain – We act with kindness, empathy, and respect. And we share each other’s burdens — personal as well as professional.
- Own it– We make clients’ goals our goals and we take responsibility for everything we do.
- Give a Shit – We give a shit about the results and about getting better. We give a shit even when it gets difficult.
- BE/ MCA/ MSCIT/ BTech/ MTech/ ME